Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday I'm in Love

Life has been absolutely wonderful lately. I can't stop singing and dancing nor can I wipe the cheesy smile off my face. One of my best friends tells me I'm in love. For real in love she says. She might be right.

My work is done, the weather has been absolutely perfect, and I took the time to rebeautify my backyard (which is one of my favorite places to be). Despite having to work tonight, I'm so excited to spend time with my friends this evening and especially excited for my parents big Mexican bash tomorrow. It's something we all look forward to every year. Which reminds me, I have to run to the store for salsa making materials!

New Hibiscus Tree

Killer Cicada Wasp - These keep getting stuck in my window.

Silly Calder Amelia


I'm on cloud 9, life is good, and I can't stop breathing it in. Happy friday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment