Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

Today is a good day to get out and enjoy the world around you. Notice the little things and smile. Life is not so bad. There are plenty of things and people to be ever so grateful for. Here is my list of things to be thankful for today:

1. Watching my dog sleep on her bed. She needs to be by my side and to have provided with her bed that she loves, makes me happy.

2. Good friends. I was thinking yesterday about some of the friends who have been in and out of my life and there are a lot. BUT there are a few really good friends who are there forever. They give me advice and do not judge me. We can have any conversation in the world. I love my friends. Today is a good day to let them know.

3. The sun shining. Yes I know it's hot outside but you can't dislike a beautiful blue sky no matter how hot it is. It's just impossible.

4. My cup of tea this morning. Tea is so soothing and refreshing. It replenishes the soul.

5. New beginnings. Once something ends and another begins it's a brand new chance to get things right. A fresh start is scary and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment